Hospital Admission Procedure
Hospital Discharge Procedure
- We offer bathroom kits for patients, for which a fee is charged. If you don’tneed it, please notify the nurses.
- To avoid loss of your belongings, please do not bring valuable objects with you to the hospital. Keep money and important documents with you at all times. If you need someone to provide patient care, please contact the nursing station.
- In order to avoid disturbing other patients, please carry on conversations and other activities quietly.
- Smoking and drinking are not allowed.
- To avoid fire, electrical equipment is not allowed.
- If applying for a hospital certificate, the patient’s ID card or passport should be given to the nurses.
- If you have any suggestions or complaints, please call the Auditing Office [ext:3165].
- If you would like spiritual care, please contact the nursing station.
Inpatient Room Fees