門診專科常用英語​

學習專區

點選標題展開內容,再點一次即可摺疊內容。

檢查前:

 1Is this your first time visiting our ophthalmology department?
 請問是第一次到本院看眼科嗎?
 2Follow me, please. Sit here, I will check your vision.
 請跟我來,請坐,我將為你檢查視力.
 3Do you wear glasses?
 你有沒有戴眼鏡?
 4Is this glasses for reading, walking, or watching TV?
  眼鏡是看書或是走路用還是看電視?
 5Please put on your glasses used for walking.
 請戴上走路用的眼鏡.
 6Please look at the character I point to and tell me which direction the gap is.
 看我指的圓圈缺口再哪?用手比缺口方向.
 7If you can not see the character clearly, please blink and look at it again, and do  not squint your eyes.
 若是看不清楚時,請眨一眨眼睛再看,不要瞇眼睛.
 8Please use this to cover your left eye; I will record the visual acuity of your right eye. We will repeat the same steps with the other eye.
 請先遮左眼,然後再遮右眼..
 9Please give me your glasses. I will measure the diopter of it and then return it to you later
 請給我你的眼鏡,檢查鏡片度數,檢查好了將還給你
 10Please wait outside until your name is called.
 請在外等候叫名字。

      

開始檢查:

11 We will check your intraocular pressure and optometry.
 我們將檢查眼壓、驗光、矯正眼鏡度數。
 12We will perform the optometry test with you.
 我們做電腦驗光的檢查
 13We will check your intraocular pressure.
 我們做眼壓的檢查  
 14Please do not be surprised when the device blows air into your eye. Just keeping your eye as open as possible.
 檢查眼壓會噴空氣,不要害怕,儘可能張大眼睛
 15Please wait here for visual acuity correction.
 請在此等候做視力矯正
 15Your vision will be blurred for 6~8 hours after the pupils have been dilated.
 瞳孔放大視力會模糊6~8小時才會恢復
 17Please do not drive or ride motorcycles during this period.
 這段時間,請不要開車或騎車.
 18Please sit outside for 40 minutes with your eyes closed after the eye drops have been placed .
 點完藥後請在外面坐著閉眼睛等40分鐘
 19The Doctor will examine your eyes after the pupils have been dilated.
 瞳孔放大後,我們會安排你看診。
 20The eye drops should be used three times a day.
 眼藥一天三次
 21The ointment should be applied 5 minutes after the eye drops.
 先點藥水等五分鐘後再點藥膏
 22Please follow me to the examination room, the technician will schedule your examination time with you.
 請跟我來排檢查。請稍等,技術人員會幫你安排時間。
 23I’m sorry, our office in now closed .If you leave your name and telephone number with me, I can pass it on to the technician who will contact you with an appointment as soon as possible.
 因為現在是下班時間,請留下聯絡電話,技術人員將盡快通知你檢查時間。
 

 1You will need to make an appointment in advance with the physio therapist for both occupational and speech therapy.
 復健治療(職能和語言治療)須排時間。
 2Please leave your phone number and the time you are available for the therapy. We’ll notify you with your schedule.
 請留下聯絡電話及方便治療時間,時間安排好會通知.
 3When should I come back for another appointment?
 我何時再回來看門診?
 4After six rehabilitation sessions, you need to visit your doctor again to arrange a new course.
 一個療程6次復健做完後,需再看門診,請醫師開新的復健療程.

 1After having the vaccination, please take resting for 30 minutes in the hospital before return home.
 注射疫苗後,請在醫院內休息30分鐘,即可自行返家
 2After you visited the cashier counter, please bring this slip back to me.
 批價後,請將此單子拿給我。
 3Please take off your shoes and socks before entering the examination room.
 請脫掉您的鞋襪後,再入診間看診.
 4Please follow me to the treatment room for further examination. Once completed, please return to the waiting area in the outpatient department.
 請跟我至治療室作檢查,檢查後再至診間門口稍候
 5We will inform you as soon as the report is available.
 報告出來我會再安排您看診
 6Please fill out the operation and anesthetic consent form and the educational record before return them to the outpatient clinic
 請填妥手術及麻醉同意書、門診衛教紀錄單後,再送回門診.
 7Please apply the ointment two to three times a day.
 藥膏一天擦二、三次
 8Please keep the wound clean and dry
 傷口保持乾淨不要碰水。
 9Here are your slips.
 這是您的單子
 10Please go through that door, you will see the cashier counter on your left hand side by the elevator. Your can pay at the cashier counter there.
 出了那扇門,在電扶梯的左手邊批價櫃檯批價
 11After that, please return the slips to me and wait in front of the examination room.
 然後您把單子給我,再到檢查室前等候
 12The doctor will examine your breasts.
 醫師會檢查您的乳房
 13The examination room is the last room on your left hand side.
  檢查室在您左手邊最後一間。

 1Your operation will be at   am/pm ,         .
 您的手術時間是__月__日上(下)午__點
 2Please remember to bring this“OPD Operation Note”with you on the day when you go to the Operation Room on the 7th floor in Taipei MMH.
 請您帶「門診開刀須知單」到七樓手術室報到.
 3You may take the shuttle bus which departs in front of the emergency room, or you can arrange your own transportation.
 請依照交通車時刻表至急診門口搭車或自行前往。
 4Mr.○○/Miss○○    We need to prepare you for surgery.
 ○○先生/○○小姐,我們需要做手術前準備。
 5Please sign this consent form.
 請先填好同意書
 6Please remove your underwear, false teeth, jewelry and accessories
 請勿穿內衣並且要拿掉假牙、手飾、及其他配件
 7You are not allowed to eat or drink for 8 hours before the surgery.
 手術前8小時,不可吃及喝任何東西
 

1.看診中

 1Hello. How can I help you?
 您怎麼了?
 2Please have a seat.
 請坐(等候時)
 3Please wait.
 請稍後

 

2.入診間後

 4Mr. (Miss)○○, Please take a seat here.
 ○○先生/○○小姐,請您這裡坐。
 5What process should I go through before the antenatal check up?
 產檢前要先做什麼檢查嗎?
 6Please go to the nursing station to measure your weight.
 請到護理站先量體重
 7Then go to the bathroom, urinating on this strip.
 再到廁所將小便沾濕在試紙上
 8After that, please bring the strip back for result.
 拿回試紙看結果
 9We will check your blood pressure at that point.
 那時再來量血壓
10When was the first day of your last menstrual period?
 請問您最後一次月經來的第一天是何時?
 11What date are you expecting?
 妳的預產期是…….
 12Please lie on you back on the examination table. Tug up your clothes and reveal your stomach.
 請上檢查台平躺,掀開衣服露出肚子
 13The doctor will be examining your baby,s heartbeat. 〈Obs.〉
 醫生為您檢查胎心音。〈產科〉
 14Please remove your underwear and lie on you back on the examination table.
 請脫掉內褲上檢查台
 15Please relax your knee let your legs parted and place your feet on the pedals.
 請兩腳張開、腳踩踏板
 16Be relax. The doctor will be with you shortly.
 請放輕鬆,等候檢查
 17Please keep in this position. 〈Gyn〉
 請按照這個姿勢這樣做。〈婦科〉
 18

Please come towards the end of the bed a bit more. Please feel free to cover yourself with this blanket.

 請再躺下來一點。這被單讓你遮蓋腹部。
19The examination has completed. You may come down from the examination table.
 已檢查完畢,請下檢查台
20After you dressed, please come outside and the doctor will explain the finding with you.
 穿好衣服後,請到外面稍坐醫師會向您解說。
21What should I prepare fore the pap smear?
 我想做抹片檢查要準備什麼?
 22Please go to clinic room one to fill out a pap smear form.
 請到一診門口填寫抹片單
23Then wait for your turn before entering the room .
 再依報到先後順序進來就診
 24After the test,the result will be sent to you by post in two weeks.
 抹片做完後,兩個星期內會寄報告給你
 25It is common for some people to experience spotty bleeding from down below after the test. Please do not worry about it.
 回家後可能會有少量出血是正常現象,妳不必擔心
 26Please put one suppository into your vagina every day before you go to bed.
 陰道塞劑請於每天睡前塞一顆藥劑入陰道內
27The depth is about one finger length.
 塞一根手指頭深
 28The suppository will melt and may stain the underwear. Please consider using a pad.
 藥片會自行溶化,請墊護墊
 

1.看診前

 1Have you made an appointment? If so, which department (clinic)?
 請問您有掛號嗎?掛那一科?
 2What’s  your appointment number, please?
 請問您的預約號碼?
 3May I have your Health Insurance IC Card and any document for identity, such as ID Card, passport or household registration, please? 
 麻煩健保卡及身份證件(護照)或戶口名簿給我?
 4May I have your Newborn Nursing Guide?
 麻煩兒童手冊給我?
 5Please measure your child’s height and weight.
 請先量您小孩的身高、體重。
 6Do you know your child’s height and weight?
 請問您小孩有多高?多重?
 7Please keep your child standing /lying still on this scale while I taking measurement.
 請站(躺)在體重計上面,我為您小孩量身高、體重。
 8Please offer me your child’s left/right arm.I will place the cuff around your child arm. Please hold it still. His (Her) blood pressure is ()over ().
 請將手臂伸給我,我要把壓脈帶放在您的手臂上,請不要動,您小孩的血壓是()/()。
 9Let me take his/her temperature.
 我要測量您小孩的耳溫
 10I will place the thermometer in his/her ear.
 我將放耳溫槍在您小孩的耳朵內
 11Mr. (Miss) ○○, may I take some medical history about your child from you?
 ○○先生(小姐),我要請問您的小孩基本資料(病史)。
 12Does your child has ever suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, asthma, tuberculosis, kidney disease, hepatitis, cancer or infectious disease?
 您小孩有高血壓、心臟病、糖尿病、肺部疾病、氣喘、肺結核、腎臟病、肝炎、癌症、傳染病?
 13Do you or your child has ever suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, asthma, tuberculosis, kidney disease, hepatitis, cancer or infectious disease?
 有家族史嗎?高血壓、心臟病、糖尿病、肺部疾病、氣喘、肺結核、腎臟病、肝炎、癌症、傳染病?
 14Is he/she allergic to any food or medicine?
 您小孩有食物或藥物敏記錄嗎?
 15Has he/she ever been hospitalized before? If so, what is the reason?
 您小孩曾住過院嗎?是什麼原因?
 16Has he/she received any operation before? If so, what is the reason?
 您小孩曾經手術過嗎?是什麼原因?
 17What is his/her birth weight?
 您小孩出生體重是多少?
 18When was the expected due date?
 您的預產期是……?

 

2.看診中

 19Please place your baby on the examination couch. The doctor will examine your baby.
 請躺到床上(檢查床),醫師要為您的嬰兒檢查。
 20Please remove his/her diaper.
 請脫掉尿布
 21Please lift up his/her clothes.
 請將小孩衣服掀高

 

3.轉診篇

 22I’m Sorry! Dr.○ is a general surgeon. A broken leg like yours is an orthopedic problem. May I make an appointment of an Orthopedic surgeon for you?
 抱歉!○醫師是看一般外科 ,您  腿斷了  ,我為您改掛  骨  科好嗎?

 

4.診斷書篇

 23Please go to the admission center on the first floor for the birth certificate
 請至一樓住院中心,領出生證明書。

 

5.辦理住院篇

 24Please go to cashier No. 13 (ER cashier counter) on the first floor to initiate admission process.
 請到一樓十三號住院櫃台(急診住院櫃台)安排住院手續。
 25We will call you on your house /mobile number with your bed information on the day of admission.
 住院當天會電話通知您住院床號

 

6.檢查

 26Once you paid at the cashier, you may pick up your medicine from the pharmacy on the first floor and arrange further imaging in the Radiation Department on the fourth floor.
 批價後請至:一樓藥局領藥、四樓x光排檢查或照x光片
 27You can go to the phlebotomist on the first floor (fourth floor) for sampling.
 一樓(四樓)檢驗科抽血
 28The Nuclear Medicine Department is on the fourth floor where you can have your bloods taken or arrange relevant imaging tests.
 四樓核醫科抽血、排檢查。
 29You can go to the outpatient lab on the first floor for urinary analysis.
 一樓檢驗科驗尿
 30Please collect your child’s urine into this “urine collection bag”.
 收集小朋友小便, 請用尿袋收集到尿液
 31Label the bag and then send it to the out-patient Lab on the first floor.
 再送到一樓檢驗
 32The result will be available in 30 minutes, please visit your doctor again for the interpretation.
 急件報告在30分鐘後完成,請直接回門診看報告
 33The result for this test will be  available in 3 days, please make another appointment after that for the report.
 報告在3天後完成,請預約門診看報告
 34Please take this examination order to the ultrasonic room. After the examination, please bring the report back here and the doctor will explain it to you.
 請拿此單到超音波室作檢查,再將檢查結果拿回診間看報告

 

7.預防注射篇

 35May I confirm some information with you before we start? 
 預防注射前須先核對基本資料
 36What’s  his/her name and date of birth?What vaccine is he/she receivingtoday?
 請問小朋友名字、出生年月日、今日要注射預防針是什麼?
 37Thank you. The information is correct. This is the vaccine we are injection today. Is it correct?
 基本資料正確,請看這瓶子,這是今天要注射的疫苗。
 38Please your child’s right(or left)shoulder closely to your chest andexpose his/her left(or right )thigh.Please lock his/her arms and knee tightly for a safe injection.
 請將小朋友側抱並露出大腿。爲了注射時安全請固定好小朋友的手臂及膝蓋。
 39Please hold this cotton ball for five minutes, and don’t rub it.
 請用棉球壓迫五分鐘,不要揉它.
 40Your kid is so brave! When you go back home, please keep observing and caring according to the〝notice of injection”.
 好勇敢小孩喔。返家後照〝預防注射注意事項卡〞觀察及照顧。
 41The date written on the children’s manual is the next injection date and it about (  ) later
 大約(日期)後,寫在兒童手冊日期是告知下次注射日期
 42Please keep his/her vaccination on schedule if no further indication.
 沒有特殊原因請按時注射.

IE已不再支援新的網路標準,建議使用Chrome或Firefox以正常開啟本站。